CSR Racing 2: PerfectShifts Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible people to invite? Watch list?

2 posters

Go down

Possible people to invite? Watch list? Empty Possible people to invite? Watch list?

Post by UltravioletDingo Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:54 pm

Obviously, there are lots of people out there who are in crews that don't sniff the top 50, so I had the idea to create a scouting watchlist....We can offer them something (being in our crew) that will make their game experience better and win more prizes/ perks. It can't hurt to send them a request.

For example, MechanizedGangsta31 just kicked my ass with a sub 10.5 time in a T5 race. He/she had something like 240,000 RP. I don't remember the crew name but it didn't sound familiar.

I don't remember who sent my invitation when I joined the crew, but obviously one of you noticed me. This is just a way to keep track of things and allow non-admin racers to make invitation suggestions since they can't send requests themselves (can we?).

We can all list suggestions here and keep a of invitations sent, accepted, not accepted, etc. Sound like a good like a good idea?

UltravioletDingo
Admin

https://perfectshifts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Possible people to invite? Watch list? Empty Re: Possible people to invite? Watch list?

Post by CritNasty Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:56 am

Awesome idea man! Let's keep this ball rolling for sure!

CritNasty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Possible people to invite? Watch list? Empty Re: Possible people to invite? Watch list?

Post by UltravioletDingo Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:16 pm

How can I tell how many current members we have and are we allowed up to 50? If we're only in the 30's and we can recruit some good players, we still have a lot of potential. I might send some invites to people from live races who have high RP. They might be in a crew that isn't very competitive and they could easily switch to us. They would get more perks with us. It's an easy sell. Am I right?

UltravioletDingo
Admin

https://perfectshifts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum