CSR Racing 2: PerfectShifts Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Donna Thread

3 posters

Go down

The Donna Thread Empty The Donna Thread

Post by UltravioletDingo Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:47 pm

I know there are times when we all want to punch Donna in the face. Evil or Very Mad

Post Donna-related stuff here (at least for now).

UltravioletDingo
Admin

https://perfectshifts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Donna Thread Empty Re: The Donna Thread

Post by CritNasty Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:39 pm

To the contrary; I'm probably going to marry her! Heres a list of the awesome and notable cars she's hooked me up with from free silver crates:

T2 Cars:
1* 4C Spider
2* [BMW] A 45 AMG

T3 Cars:
2* [Chevy] Camaro SS
2* [Dodge] SRT Hellcat
2* [BMW] M4 Coupe
2* [Ford] Mustang GT Premium
3* [Mercedes] C63 AMG Coupe Edition 507

T4 Cars:
3* [Nissan] GT-R (R35) Premium
3* [Jaguar] F Type R AWD Coupe
3* [Audi] R8 V10 Plus Coupe

T5 Cars:
3* [Ferrari] 488 Spider
4* [Lambo] Aventador LP 750-4 SV

I Think she wants my nuts haha.

CritNasty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltravioletDingo Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:08 pm

She hooked me up HUGE today.

1. Stage 6 transmission for my Aventador. Then I took 2 blues and 1 pink off of my Huracan. The boost in speed was enormous. Dyno is now 10.700. Just like that, I'm a player. So far, I've won most races against top competition. This was such a huge upgrade. I'm way more excited about the game now. I waited so long for Aventador upgrades.

2. 650S with silver keys!

Normally, she just gives me shit that I either already have or will probably never need (I have a ton of Bugatti parts).

A lot of times when I get a stage 6 that I can actually use, it turns out to be a duplicate. I've had 3 of the same stage 6 parts before. What are the odds? Sometimes it feels like the game is trolling me.

Anyways, today made up for a lot of that frustration. I have new life with this Aventador.

UltravioletDingo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CritNasty Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:12 pm

Dude that's awesome! Nice 1/2 mile Dyno time! Yeah man, it's been so long since I've seen a fusion part for my Aventador... I have all the epic parts and most of them decked out except for my transmission and body, which is seriously hindering my performance Live. I've already bought 3 Huracans and stripped them. Only greens and blues I already own. My main focus is trying to get my Audi R8 completely decked out; having same transmission problems as with my Aventador though! Going on my 6th Audi RS that I've bought and stripped lol

CritNasty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikkobum Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:42 am

Lol. More like in "Donna's Time"
Dont know if u checked out our crew hangout and perks ... Fit fussion Part, its increasing ... I wonder when it gets to 100% do we get to choose fusion parts? Hahaha

Nikkobum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltravioletDingo Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:43 pm

CritNasty wrote:Dude that's awesome! Nice 1/2 mile Dyno time! Yeah man, it's been so long since I've seen a fusion part for my Aventador... I have all the epic parts and most of them decked out except for my transmission and body, which is seriously hindering my performance Live. I've already bought 3 Huracans and stripped them. Only greens and blues I already own. My main focus is trying to get my Audi R8 completely decked out; having same transmission problems as with my Aventador though! Going on my 6th Audi RS that I've bought and stripped lol

I bought one Huracan and stripped it too. I bought another just now. It's gonna suck if I don't get any usable parts.

You know what's crazy? Even though I hit 10.704 (I actually got another fusion part yesterday), now I'm starting to get matched up against people who are in the 10.5 range. It seemed like, at first, I was winning a lot but it's evening out now. Until you get every single fusion part and every single stage 6 part, you'll always get matched up with faster cars.

I might try that Audi R8. I have enough gold. I just spent a bunch of money on a McLaren too.

EDIT: I just hit 10.695 in my Aventador....and fucking lost! The other guy was at 10.569. Now I've lost a bunch of races in a row.

UltravioletDingo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltravioletDingo Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:08 pm

Nikkobum wrote:Lol. More like in "Donna's Time"
Dont know if u checked out our crew hangout and perks ... Fit fussion Part, its increasing ... I wonder when it gets to 100% do we get to choose fusion parts? Hahaha

Yes, I've checked it out. It would be so awesome to be able to choose fusion parts, but I doubt that will ever happen.

I usually make it a point to not spend real money on games like this - and especially on this one because the options suck. You have to spend $10 to get 10 gold keys to maybe get a cool car. No thanks. I got a 3 star Vanquish with gold keys.

If they had better purchase options, like if you got to choose what you're buying, I'd be tempted to spend a few bucks. That's one area where they could improve this game a lot.

UltravioletDingo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltravioletDingo Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:42 pm

And just as I'm bitching about Donna, I get my second stage 6 in two days for my Aventador. Only tires this time, but ain't complainin. I waited forever to get any upgrades on it. I guess when it rains it pours.

UltravioletDingo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CritNasty Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:54 am

Dang homie how you running 10.5s without all your parts/fusions? What's your current Dyno build for your Aventador? Because I've got all my stage 6 parts and a good majority of fusion parts for all S6 parts and I'm only able to hit the 10.94s...

CritNasty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltravioletDingo Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:45 pm

CritNasty wrote:Dang homie how you running 10.5s without all your parts/fusions? What's your current Dyno build for your Aventador? Because I've got all my stage 6 parts and a good majority of fusion parts for all S6 parts and I'm only able to hit the 10.94s...

After adding everything (I bought and stripped a Huracan), my dyno score is 10.600. The best I've done so far is 10.617.

I have 5/7 stage 6 parts. I'm missing body and turbo. I'm glad I got the transmission stage 6 because it makes the biggest difference (along with engine and turbo). Body, for example doesn't do a whole lot.

I'm missing a few rare parts and a good amount of epic parts. If you want, I can go and look and tell you exactly what I have, if it helps.

I'm at 710/764.

UltravioletDingo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UltravioletDingo Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:05 pm

BTW, I didn't realize until recently that you can get Stage 6 parts from stripping a car - which makes no sense because the car doesn't come with stage 6 parts.

I won a 650S a couple days ago. I bought a 570S to strip. I got two 570S stage 6 parts, which sucks because I obviously would've rather had more 650S parts instead.

UltravioletDingo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CritNasty Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:01 pm

UltravioletDingo wrote:BTW, I didn't realize until recently that you can get Stage 6 parts from stripping a car - which makes no sense because the car doesn't come with stage 6 parts.

I won a 650S a couple days ago. I bought a 570S to strip. I got two 570S stage 6 parts, which sucks because I obviously would've rather had more 650S parts instead.

Yeah, I just wish it was stage 6 parts of the make of the car and not model specific...

CritNasty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum